2017 Annual Quilt Show
The Meadows Racetrack & Casino
Thursday, April 27; Friday, April 28; Saturday, April 29
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Thursday
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM Saturday
Theme: Two-Color Quilts
Click here for Explanation of Two-Color Quilts
the opportunity to enter their quilts for the enjoyment of our own guild,
those interested in the textile arts, and the general public. This show would not be
possible without the dedicated organizational skills and ongoing
efforts of our members. We thank them in advance.
- View over 150 quilts
- Watch demonstrations of a wide variety of quilting skills presented by our members and others
- Shop at our own Grannie's Attic sale
- Visit a wide variety of quilt-related vendors
- Enjoy a snack at the Quilter's Cafe
- Buy tickets for outstanding items including Sewing Machines donated by participating vendors
- Purchase a DVD of the show quilts
Entry into our show is open to the public and we welcome submissions
in all categories. Cash prizes and ribbons are awarded.
- Linda McCuean, New Galilee, PA
Admission to the show will be $10
(Only $5 from 3:00 - 7:00 PM on Thursday)
Passes good for up to 3 days will be available Thursday and Friday for $12
For ADVANCED Tickets Priced at $7 Each for Groups of 4 or More,
Please Contact us at least 1 Week Prior to to the Show:
Thank you for attending and making our 2016 show successful.
We appreciate you being there as an exhibitor,a member-volunteer, or a vendor,
and of course, as a visitor and lover of all things quilt-related.